The SMOK TFV18 Mesh Sub-Ohm Tank-When Bigger Means Better with a 7.5ml capacity and clocks in at 32mm in diameter. . Three large airflow ports are integrated into the deck section and given the wattage demands of the coils means huge clouds. The turning tolerances are fantastic and it’s possible to make the very finest of adjustments for finding that “sweet spot”. Simply perfection on this tank for those chasing clouds and flavour.
Smok TFV18 is compatible with the coils of the Smok TFV16 meaning another three coil types including a triple mesh design. The deck measures 26mm across the base and balloons out to around 32mm with the glass extension.
There’s a wide bore (10mm) replaceable Delin drip tip. When slipped over the dual O rings incorporated into the top cap it measures around 12mm in height.
For those that are new to them how does the child proof top cap perform? Simply push the button on the side of the top cap and spin in the direction of the arrow. This provides more than enough clearance in order to fill the tank.
To fill the TFV18:
- simply screw the coil (clockwise) into the deck and ensure a finger tight connection-DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN
- At this point it’s best to prime the four large wicking ports. Replace the glass chamber then screw the coil and deck back onto the rest of the tank.
- Locate the locking pin on the top cap, push and rotate in the direction of the arrow
- Insert a bottle nib into the exposed fill port and carefully fill the tank with E liquid
- Rotate the top cap back and ensure the pin has been locked into place
Find replacement coils for your tank here!
What's In The Box:
- TFV18 sub ohm tank
- 0.33ohm mesh coil (Pre installed) Smok says best AT 100-110w)
- 0.15ohm dual mesh coil
- Spare bubble glass (7.5ml capacity)
- User manual
- Spares bag containing O rings and gasket seal
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.