The Geekvape Cerberus SE Sub-Ohm Tank is rated at a maximum capacity of 5.5ml with the bubble glass and 4ml with the straight spare glass that is included. Featuring an innovative threaded top fill system, dual adjustable bottom airflow ring, and a new coil system featuring Super Mesh Coils.
The coils that come with it are a .3 ohm dual mesh kanthal. They operate best at 30-40 watts with the airflow control at about 2/3 open. When you first get the tank, the airflow control is very tight and you may have a difficult time adjusting it with the tank screwed on the mod. Over time it has loosened up a little and will be fairly easily adjust it.
The GEEKVAPE CERBERUS SE TANK [CRC] measures in at 25mm at the base, but increases to 27mm at the widest point using the included bubble glass expansion to upgrade the juice capacity from 4ml to 5.5ml.
- Detachable Structure
- Super Mesh Coil System
- Threaded Top-Fill Design
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Compatible with TFV8 Baby Coils
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Dual Slotted Adjustable Bottom Airflow Control
- Thread: 510 thread
- Size: 25 x 46.8mm(It can increases to 27x 46.8mm )
- Capacity: 5.5ml
- Coil Type: Super Mesh X1 Coil 0.2ohm KA1(best at 60-80W)
- 1x GEEKVAPE CERBERUS SE TANK [CRC]
- 2x 0.2ohm Super Mesh X1 Coil
- 1x Spare Glass Tube
- 1x Spare Parts Bag
- 1x Instructional Manual
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.