Uwell Caliburn AK2 Pod Kit. Uwell took There Famous Uwell Caliburn koko Device, Re-designed it and Made it better then ever! With a beautiful new look and sleek design to the Caliburn name, Compatible with 0.9ohm Caliburn A2 Pods which are a top fill pod which makes for a great leak proof pod! Comes with a 520mAh Built-in battery making for a good all day vape!
Powering up at 15w it gives off great flavor, and an amazingly smooth pull. Their Pods last forever and you have a Little-to-NO Chance of burning your pod because they gave you a built in window to see your juice level as it decreases through-out the day! Activate the device with 5 clicks to turn on and 5 clicks to turn off with their original draw to activate or push to fire!
- Size: 43.5 x 11.8 x 67.9mm
- Battery: 520mAh battery built-in
- Material: PA, Aluminum Alloy
- Output: 15W
- Capacity: 2ml
- Pod: Uwell Caliburn A2 Replacement Pods- 4/pk [CRC]-0.9OHM
- Draw or Button Vape
- Top Filling Design
- Chip-set inside, multiple circuit protection, stable, safe, and reliable output
- Internal 520mah battery
- Open system, cost-effective
- Authentic Flavor
- 1 x Uwell Caliburn Ak2 Device [CRC]
- 1 x Uwell Caliburn A2 Replacement Pod [CRC]-0.9OHM (Pre-installed)
- 1 x Uwell Caliburn A2 Replacement Pod [CRC]-0.9OHM(Spare)
- 1 x User Manual
How long does Caliburn AK2 last?
Pods tend to last between 1-2 weeks depending on usage, once flavor tastes burnt its time to change the pod out for a new one
Is Caliburn AK2 mouth to lung?
Yes, it's a similar draw as to how you suck out of a straw but instead of swallowing your drink, you inhale into your lungs.
Is Caliburn AK2 good?
The Caliburn AK2 is simply a solid vape, its got buttery smooth airflow, quick charging, long-lasting flavorful pods, it's an all-round a great device
How long does Caliburn AK2 take to charge?
The Caliburn AK2 charges fully in about 45 minutes and you can use the device while it's charging
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.